HomeOwnership.org counseling services are provided by credit.org’s nonprofit housing counselors. Credit.org, a non-profit company, has been serving the community and helping people like you since 1974. Funding is provided by private and public grants, therefore your entire counseling session is completely free of charge.
Request a Counseling Session
Call for immediate assistance at (800) 294-3896 or get started on your free counseling session.
Call (800) 947-3752 for TTY Hearing Impaired Relay Service.
What will a counselor do for me?
- Identify all your available mortgage relief options
- Create a customized action plan
- Provide budget suggestions
- Help negotiate directly with your lender
What should I prepare for my counseling session?
- Financial information on your current income and expenses
- Mortgage information and a copy of your mortgage statement that contains your loan number(s).
1450 Iowa Avenue
Riverside, CA 92507
1555 West Florida Avenue
Hemet, CA 92543
555 Corporate Drive
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
2140 Hoover Avenue
National City, CA 91950